Thursday 8 September 2011

Pants(less) Man

Oh the joys of these little quirks that appear for no reason and seem to take an age to abate.

Last term, towards the end, J decided to stop wearing pants.
He would remove them at the weekend and upon arriving back from school.

At sports day his teacher had a quiet word with me. On getting changed into his shorts and tee shirt they realised he had no pants on. She told me he had come to school minus pants.
But I knew he had worn them to school as I still dress him and he had no time to take them off before the school transport arrived as he was with me.
So they checked the next day, as I noted he had come home pantless the day before too.
They found them in a cupboard!

He has spent all the summer holiday removing them every day.
I tried boxer shorts.
He removed them.

He just likes being au naturel it would seem.

Back to school this term and again he has come home for two days minus pants and today holding onto them as I collected him off of the school transport!

So the new teacher has been given a note from me explaining all about Pants (less) Man and his trick of removing them in the toilet and hiding them in a cupboard. Hopefully he will come back with the missing pairs tomorrow!